WG: Arxiv of emobpy tool!

Niklas...@dlr.de

May 12, 2020, 4:52:36 AM5/12/20
to openmo...@googlegroups.com

Hello freshly founded openmod-trans group!

There is an awesome preprint on arXiv about emobpy (see below) one of the first OS EV energy consumption tools (see below). Emobpy enables the calculation of three individual profiles based on a statistic trip generator with pre-defined timelength:

-          Drive profile including activity-purposes (leisure, shopping, home,…)

-          Charge connection profile

-          Charging and SOC profiles given a predefined charging strategy (e.g. balanced, as-fast-as-possible etc.)

It is also possible to give a specific set of rules for the trip generator e.g. “stay home between 22 and 8”. The code of emobpy is maintained by Carlos Gaete from DIW including some example calculations from the openmod workshop. It is available here: https://gitlab.com/diw-evu/emobpy

Cheers

Niklas

Von: Carlos Gaete/DIW
Datum: 20.01.2020 12:05
Betreff: Contact

Dear e-mobility colleagues,

This email is just to say hello so that you can have my email. I am looking forward to hearing from you from any news. Have anice week!

Carlos Gaete Morales, Ph.D.

DIW Berlin
Energy, Transportation, Environment
Mohrenstr. 58