New publication of open source transport model for Germany

10 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Marlin Arnz

לא נקראה,
5 באוק׳ 2022, 4:22:405.10.2022
עד openmo...@googlegroups.com

Dear open energy and transport modellers,

I am happy to present to you a new publication concerning our field: https://rdcu.be/cWHb7

It discusses methods for mobility behaviour analysis and presents the open source transport model quetzal_germany, which is spatially explicit for Germany and capable of simulating different transport system configurations (infrastructure, pricing, regulations, etc.) and its impacts (modal split, traffic volumes on road and PT networks, emissions, etc.). There is also a little case study on a very ambitios technofix-scenario without behavioural change, which implies that we need behavioural measures to achieve the climate goals of the Paris Agreements.

Please approach me, if you have any further questions.

Best

Marlin

Marlin Arnz

PhD Candidate RLS Graduate School