PhD position at TU Delft: information design for model-based decision support

Stefan Pfenninger

Mar 19, 2021, 3:57:50 AM3/19/21
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear open modellers,

We are hiring for a 4-year PhD position at TU Delft:

PhD position in information design for model-based decision support in the energy transition

https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=2369

Application deadline 30th April, with a flexible start date in summer/autumn.

Feel free to contact me by email with questions: s.pfen...@tudelft.nl

Kind regards,
Stefan

PS: We will open another position in the near future with a focus on European energy system modelling (precise topic to be defined together with the successful candidate). Starting date also summer/autumn. If you are interested in that, feel free to get in touch informally.

--
Dr. Stefan Pfenninger
Assistant Professor (Energy Systems)

Robbie Morrison

Mar 19, 2021, 4:22:20 AM3/19/21
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stefan, all

I am replying onlist so all can know.

Institutions may post academic positions to the Openings category on the openmod forum:

As you can see, there are about 30 historical announcements there already.  And I guess there might be some use in collecting these advertisements in one place too?  For instance, students can see what kind of projects and opportunities could exist?

with best wishes, Robbie

On 19/03/2021 08.57, Stefan Pfenninger wrote:
Dear open modellers,

We are hiring for a 4-year PhD position at TU Delft:

PhD position in information design for model-based decision support in the energy transition

https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=2369

Application deadline 30th April, with a flexible start date in summer/autumn.

Feel free to contact me by email with questions: s.pfen...@tudelft.nl

Kind regards,
Stefan

PS: We will open another position in the near future with a focus on European energy system modelling (precise topic to be defined together with the successful candidate). Starting date also summer/autumn. If you are interested in that, feel free to get in touch informally.
--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49.30.612-87617