Upcoming webinars

Stephen Haben

Jun 12, 2024, 5:26:14 AMJun 12
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear Openmodders, there are two free events we are hosting at Energy Systems Catapult next week which we think will be of interest to you!

On Monday 17th June starting at 11.30AM (British Summer Time) we have our Unlocking Domestic Decarbonisation which is part of our AI for Decarbonisation Virtual Centre for Excellence (ADViCE) Programme. In addition to ESC giving an overview of the challenges at decarbonising heating we will have presentations from Heatio and City Science who will be talking about their innovative AI solutions to some of these problems.

Registration and further details are found here:

Then on Wednesday 19th June at 12pm (BST) we will have our regular Value in Energy Data webinar where we are joined by Centre for Net Zero who will be presenting their Faraday solution for generating synthetic smart meter data based on the Octopus data from millions of household. This also has become the basis of a new LF Energy open community, OpenSynth, for generating and sharing synthetic smart meter data.

Registration and further details can be found here:

Hope to see you there!

best

Stephen Haben