REMix Open Source

Hans...@dlr.de

Sep 6, 2023, 10:30:37 AM9/6/23
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Dear openmods,

Long announced, the time has finally come: REMix is also open source! You can find the framework including documentation here: https://gitlab.com/dlr-ve/esy/remix.

What REMix can do, we have summarized below.

The framework will be extended in the coming months by different model instances, which you can then use like the framework. We welcome your questions and suggestions in the openmod forum.

Best regards

The REMix developers

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center

Institute of Networked Energy Systems | Energy Systems Analysis | Curiestraße 4 | 70563 Stuttgart | Germany

Dr. Hans-Christian Gils | Head of the Energy Systems Modelling Group

Telefon +49 711 6862-477 | hans-chri...@dlr.de

www.DLR.de/ve

DLR is represented by the Executive Board and employees authorised by it.
Head of DLR's legal department, Linder Hoehe, 51147 Cologne, can provide information (
DLR.de/imprint).