Future of COIN-or Foundation (cbc, lpopt, clp)

Taco...@sfu.ca

Dec 20, 2021, 11:22:06 AM12/20/21
to openmod initiative
Hey Folks,

Saw this come across my e-mail stream and thought that this group might be an interested party in the future of Coin-or since I expect a bunch of us use the cbc solver and other COIN-OR tools.  From the link (https://www.coin-or.org/2021/12/15/future-of-coin-or/):
       "TL;DR: Without financial support, we are struggling to maintain widely used COIN-OR projects, such as Cbc, Clp and Ipopt. Email spon...@coin-or.org to become a foundation sponsor, or sponsor us on Github."

Cheers,

Taco..