#job 'Energy Simulations Lead' position at Scene

Ryan Gilmour

Nov 11, 2022, 6:14:04 AM11/11/22
to openmod initiative
Hi everyone,

There is a new opportunity for an 'Energy Simulations Lead' to join the technical team in Edinburgh or remotely as part of a growing start up (ZUoS). The job would be with Scene (www.scene.community), but working on developing our ZUoS tool (www.zuos.co.uk) for designing the net-zero local energy system of the future.

Feel free to get in touch to find out more. Deadline is 25th November 2022.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan Gilmour

Nov 14, 2022, 4:49:03 AM11/14/22
to openmod initiative
Hi (again) all,

Apologies, looks like I've posted the wrong link, to an old job listing. Here's the correct link:
Thanks,
Ryan