5th Online Lightning Talk Mini-workshop

Fabian Neumann

Jan 10, 2022, 5:56:40 AM1/10/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear openmodders,

owing to the persistent pandemic situation, let’s meet in another
openmod online workshop in February. The last one was quite some time
ago in May 2021 and it will be good to catch up!

Details:

16 February 2022 14:00 +0000 (UTC)

https://forum.openmod.org/t/5th-online-lightning-talk-mini-workshop/3013

Please suggest your talks in the forum.

The theme is open, but contributions advertising new datasets or tools
and pitching research ideas with the intent of finding collaboration
partners are particularly welcomed.

For the organisation, I am looking for another volunteer who will run
the moderation of questions and/or time keeping. Drop me a line if
you're keen.

Best wishes,

Fabian

--
Dr.-Ing.
Fabian Neumann (he/him)

Department of Digital Transformation in Energy Systems
Institute of Energy Technology
Technische Universität Berlin

Group website: https://tub-ensys.github.io
Personal website: https://neumann.fyi
Schedule Meeting: https://calendly.com/fneum

Visitor Address:
Einsteinufer 25 (TA 8)
10587 Berlin

Robbie Morrison

Feb 14, 2022, 11:19:55 AM2/14/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

The openmod is holding its fifth online mini‑workshop on Wednesday 16 February 2022.  The list of talks (currently eight) are here — and scroll the topic for other information:

You will need to be registered with the openmod forum in order to access the required Zoom URL:

The process of registration may require that you provide some indication that you do indeed have good intentions (because we get a steady trickle of malicious applications) — so don't leave this request to the last minutes!

The talks will be later trimmed, titled, and added to our YouTube channel:

Specific inquiries are best addressed to Fabian: @fabian.neumann

with best wishes, Robbie

On 10/01/2022 11.56, Fabian Neumann wrote:
[...]

Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49.30.612-87617