5th Online Lightning Talk Mini-workshop

Fabian Neumann

Jan 10, 2022, 5:56:40 AM (6 days ago) Jan 10
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear openmodders,

owing to the persistent pandemic situation, let’s meet in another
openmod online workshop in February. The last one was quite some time
ago in May 2021 and it will be good to catch up!

Details:

16 February 2022 14:00 +0000 (UTC)

https://forum.openmod.org/t/5th-online-lightning-talk-mini-workshop/3013

Please suggest your talks in the forum.

The theme is open, but contributions advertising new datasets or tools
and pitching research ideas with the intent of finding collaboration
partners are particularly welcomed.

For the organisation, I am looking for another volunteer who will run
the moderation of questions and/or time keeping. Drop me a line if
you're keen.

Best wishes,

Fabian

--
Dr.-Ing.
Fabian Neumann (he/him)

Department of Digital Transformation in Energy Systems
Institute of Energy Technology
Technische Universität Berlin

Group website: https://tub-ensys.github.io
Personal website: https://neumann.fyi