Any Public Energy dataset which contains data on battery and Electric Vehicle except pecan street

Surya Venkatesh

May 20, 2021, 7:18:50 AM5/20/21
to openmod initiative
Hi,
       I am looking for Public access dataset which contains energy consumption of residential battery and Electric vehicles. I could not find any other than Pecan street. Pecan street also has limited access for free license.

       Dataset sampling interval I am looking is anything less than/equal to 15 mins. Does anybody know any dataset preferably from Europe? I would appreciate any help.

       My lab would also consider the paid dataset if it is at a reasonable prize.

Thank you,
Surya.