Instrat: Modelling the Polish energy transition (opinion + workshop)

Patryk Berus

Jan 23, 2023, 7:53:49 AM1/23/23
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, patryk....@instrat.pl, Paulina Pabian
Dear Modelling Society,

As you may or may not remember, at Instrat Foundation we were responsible for preparing the groundbreaking energy modelling for the Polish energy transition in 2021 which proved that a 70% RES-powered energy mix in 2030 is possible. Now my colleagues are working effortlessly to update the modelling by the lessons learned after the invasion of Ukraine and the energy crisis of last year.

For those interested in the matter I am sharing:
  1. An opinion from Patryk Kubiczek, our energy modelling expert who describes the current state of affairs with #PyPSA-PL 🇵🇱
    👉 https://instrat.pl/en/modelling-energy-system-opinion/
  2. An invitation to our online workshop: Modelling the Polish energy transition – going beyond the black box
    👉  https://instrat.pl/en/online-workshop-modelling/
Have a great day!
Patryk Berus
Communications Manager