accuracy on feature sets when comparing your model to other models

Tom Brown

Aug 2, 2022, 6:29:10 AM (12 days ago) Aug 2
to openmod list
Hi all,

In the past few years we've seen a couple of very nice papers describing
models that also compare with other modelling tools (you know, the table
where you choose features to show off your cool new features compared to
the competition). Quite often we've seen that the feature sets of the
competition are not correctly described or out of date, at least as far
as PyPSA goes. So I wanted to extend the offer from our side, and
probably this applies to all modelling groups: we're very happy to have
a quick look over your model comparison to make sure the features of
PyPSA are described correctly! This will help everyone make the best
decisions about what tools to choose.

Best wishes,

Tom

--
Tom Brown (he/him)
Professor of Digital Transformation in Energy Systems

Group website: https://tub-ensys.github.io/
Personal website: https://nworbmot.org/

Visitor Address:
Einsteinufer 25 (TA 8)