#job: PostDoc & PhD Positions at BTU: energy systems modelling and energy data analysis

Eddy Jalbout

Jan 12, 2022, 7:37:59 AM1/12/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, Felix Müsgens, iegor....@b-tu.de

Dear community,

At the Chair of Energy Economics at BTU, we are looking for PostDoc & PhD candidates who are willing to work in the fields of energy economics, energy data analytics and energy system modelling.

We have an open call for PostDocs & PhDs in energy systems modelling with an application deadline on 26 January 2022. The starting date is negotiable.

We plan to grow considerably in 2022–expanding both our Energy Systems Modelling and Energy Data Analysis teams–so we welcome excellent applications from a broad range of candidates.

Here at BTU, we offer excellent working conditions and research flexibility. Our office is located at the BTU campus in Cottbus. The working languages are both English and German.

Please feel free to contact Iegor Riepin or Prof. Felix Müsgens with any questions.

Links

The open call:  https://www.b-tu.de/universitaet/karriere/stellenausschreibungen/detail/147-21

Our chair: https://www.b-tu.de/en/fg-energiewirtschaft

Kind regards,

Eddy Jalbout

PhD Student | Akademischer Mitarbeiter

Lehrstuhl für Energiewirtschaft

Forschungszentrum 3E - Energiezentrum , 2. Etage, Raum 2.32

Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus-Senftenberg

Siemens-Halske-Ring 13, 03046 Cottbus

Telefon: +49(0) 355 69 3586

E-Mail:  Eddy.J...@b-tu.de

Link: https://www.b-tu.de/fg-energiewirtschaft/