Open positions in Swiss cleantech startup

anselma...@googlemail.com

Jun 21, 2021, 9:25:23 AMJun 21
to openmod initiative
Hi everyone,

Our startup Exnaton is growing and we are looking to expand our team within the next few months. We will have positions (remote and in Zurich) opening up in software engineering, data science and business development. So if you are looking for a new challenge and would like to join a young, motivated team in pushing digitization into the European energy market, please let me know!

About the company:
Exnaton is a spinoff of ETH Zurich, based in Zurich, Switzerland, which offers software for building local peer-to-peer energy communities for renewable energy. Our software empowers energy providers to set up energy communities in their distribution areas. Community members can directly buy renewable energy from their neighbors, which makes investing in the energy transition simple and fun! Our software computes smart real-time prices for locally produced energy which make renewable energy financially more attractive. End-users receive an app that maps the sources of their energy, making their electricity consumption more understandable. Visit www.exnaton.com for more information.

If you are interested or know someone that could be - please don't hesitate to shoot me an informal email (ans...@exnaton.com) and we'll see if there could be a match!

Best,

Anselma