Energy data, open data and energy policy: challenges for users : 11 Feb 2021 (in German)

Robbie Morrison

Jan 13, 2021, 8:41:03 AMJan 13
to openmod list

Hello all

The following German language event might be of interest (the english translations are mine):

  • Digitalisierung der Energiewende: Potentiale und Geschäftsmodelle
  • Digitization of the energiewende: potentials and business models
  • 11 February 2021
  • https://271333.seu2.cleverreach.com/m/12460660/
  • program attached (PDF shrunk from 2.9MB to 91kB by me)
  • registrations via above URL

And in particular:

  • 11.15 – 11.35 CET
  • Energiedaten, Open Data und die Energiepolitik: Herausforderungen für Verbraucher
  • Energy data, open data and energy policy: challenges for users
  • Aude de Touchet, project manager, Agence ORE
  • https://www.agenceore.fr

Note also:

Quite a range of filters, formats, metadata, and APIs on offer (I would imagine, not knowing any French).

If anyone can comment on the licensing arrangements, I would be very interested to learn!  TIA!

with best wishes, Robbie

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany