Webinar Series on Global 1.5°C Target Scenarios

Heinrichs, Heidi

Apr 27, 2022, 3:41:46 AM4/27/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Dear openmodders,

On behalf of the ETSAP-DE project team I am happy to invite you to a webinar series of which especially the first online workshop has a focus on open energy system modeling, while the others show and discuss results produced with open source models:

20th May 2022 (online): Open Energy System Modelling

23rd June 2022 (online): Import Potentials of Renewable and Hydrogen-Based Energy Carriers for Europe and Germany

14th October 2022: Pfadabhängigkeiten emissionsfreier Energieträger

The detailed program as well as the link for registration are listed in the attached flyer.

We would be happy to see you there and have some fruitful discussions.

Best regards,

Heidi

Dr.-Ing. Heidi Ursula Heinrichs

Group Leader “Energy Potentials and Pathways”

Institute of Energy and Climate Research

IEK-3: Techno-Economic Systems Analysis

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH

52425 Jülich

Mobil: +49 (170) 1769245