Ph.D. and Masters' Positions Available

Taco...@sfu.ca

May 25, 2021, 6:57:33 PMMay 25
to openmod initiative
Hi Everyone,

I have just posted a couple of Ph.D. and at least one (and possibly two) Masters' student positions to my website:  http://www.sfu.ca/see/research/delta-e.html under "OPPORTUNITIES".  September or January start.  Please feel free to share with anyone who you think would be a good candidate.

Cheers,
Taco..

--

Taco Niet, Ph.D., P.Eng.

Assistant Professor of Professional Practice

Principle Investigator, ΔE+ Research Lab

www.sfu.ca/see/delta-e

School of Sustainable Energy Engineering

Simon Fraser University

Taco...@sfu.ca   778-782-7183

I acknowledge that I work and live on the unceded traditional territories of the Semiahmoo, Katzie, Kwikwetlem (kʷikʷəƛ̓əm), Kwantlen, Qayqayt, Tsawwassen, Tsleil-Waututh (səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw) and Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm) Nations.