[#Job] Modelling and Simulation Engineer at Energy Systems Catapult, Birmingham UK

David Wyatt

Nov 19, 2021, 9:21:29 AM (12 days ago) Nov 19
to openmod initiative

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Dear all,

We have a number of positions available at Energy Systems Catapult in Birmingham, UK:

https://es.catapult.org.uk/about/careers/

In particular we are looking for Modelling and Simulation Engineers (although applicants from non-engineering backgrounds are welcome!) to work on simulation of future energy systems - the closing date is next Wednesday, 24 November:

https://es.catapult.org.uk/about/careers/jobs/?jobID=3609988

Energy Systems Catapult was set up to accelerate the transformation of the UK’s energy system and ensure UK businesses and consumers capture the opportunities of clean growth. The Catapult is an independent, not-for-profit centre of excellence that bridges the gap between industry, government, academia and research. We take a whole systems view of the energy sector, helping us to identify and address innovation priorities and market barriers to decarbonise the energy system at least cost.

If you have any questions about the role or the team please let me know.

Kind regards,

David Wyatt

Dr David Wyatt CEng
Practice Manager - Dynamic Energy Systems Simulation

Mob: +44 (0)7741 263009
Switchboard: 0121 203 3700
Email: David...@es.catapult.org.uk
7th Floor, Cannon House, The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS

Interested in finding out more about the Catapult?

Find out more about career opportunities with the Catapult

What’s your opinion of Energy Systems Catapult? Please fill out this 5 min multiple choice survey and let us know.

Following government advice, our teams are working from home. Please correspond by email rather than post unless it is essential to send us original documents. Please do not visit our offices. As we will be working with an agile and flexible approach please do not feel the need to respond to this email outside of normal working hours.

Energy Systems Catapult was set up to accelerate the transformation of the UK’s energy system and ensure UK businesses and consumers capture the opportunities of clean growth. It is one of a network of elite technology and innovation centres established by Innovate UK. This email is private and confidential and may be legally privileged. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete and destroy all copies. The email may contain material protected by intellectual property rights or information exempt from disclosure under freedom of information legislation. You should notify us immediately if asked to disclose information in it in response to a request for information. We make no warranty that this email is error or virus free. Energy Systems Catapult Limited is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales with company number 8705784. Registered office : 7th Floor, Cannon House, The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

Catapult logo
Cyber Essential Plus