PhD position - spatial dimension in modelling decarbonised energy systems

Fabrizio Fattori

Jul 2, 2021, 9:39:42 AM7/2/21
to openmod initiative, Fabrizio Fattori
Dear all,

I'm here advertising a call for applications for a PhD based in Politecnico di Milano, Italy. The title is "the role of spatial dimension in modelling decarbonised energy systems" and is part of a wider inter-university PhD programme in Sustainable Development and Climate Change.
You can read the full description in the attachment (i.e. page 108 of the PhD programme)

Even though not expressly stated in the description, our current research activities are very much based on open-source models and we would like to keep this going on!

The deadline for applications is 1200 CEST on 22 July, 2021 and no fees are required.
IMPORTANT DATES
22 July 2021 – Application deadline
6 August 2021 – Results of the qualifications assessment and inclusion in oral interviews
30 August 2021 – Start of the oral interviews phase
27 September 2021 – Final selection
1 November 2021 – Start of the PhD Course

Please send an email to me (fabrizio...@polimi.it) for any questions
Feel free to share!

Kind regards,

Fabrizio Fattori, PhD
Department of Energy - Politecnico di Milano
Via Lambruschini 4 - 20156 - Milano
ph.: +39 02 2399 8653
PhD_programme_IUSS_Polimi.pdf