PhD positions at Aarhus University - Energy modelling and CO2 capture and conversion technologies

martavict...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 1:07:14 PMJun 24
to openmod initiative

Hi everyone,

Do you want to investigate the role of CO2 capture and conversion technologies in energy systems? Do you want to use and develop the PyPSA-Eur-Sec? Are you looking for an exciting PhD opportunity?

We just announced a couple of PhD positions at Aarhus University connected with the recent Novo Nordisk Foundation CO2 Research Center and we are looking for motivated candidates!

*The positions could potentially be converted into a postdoc, so drop me an email if you would be interested.

https://phd.tech.au.dk/for-applicants/apply-here/saeropslag/modelling-co2-capture-and-conversion-technologies-in-highly-renewable-energy-systems-with-high-spatial-and-temporal-resolution

https://phd.tech.au.dk/for-applicants/apply-here/saeropslag/modelling-co2-capture-and-conversion-technologies-in-industrial-clusters-with-high-renewable-penetration