Job: Postdoc in integrated modelling of energy-water-land systems at University of Maryland from June 2024

Kamal Chowdhury

May 15, 2024, 10:27:26 PMMay 15
to openmod initiative

Dear openmod community,

Dr. Thomas B. Wild, I, and colleagues at the University of Maryland (UMD) are hiring a postdoc to contribute to the integrated modeling of energy-water-land systems to explore decarbonization strategies for Latin America. We seek candidates with experience in integrated assessment models, power systems models, or coupled energy‐water models. The position is available from June 2024, and we will review applications immediately.

The postdoc will join UMD’s Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center as part of the multi-disciplinary, multi-institutional NEXO-UA team, with opportunities to increasingly engage in policy-oriented projects at UMD’s Center for Global Sustainability. A full position description is available here (also attached): https://lnkd.in/e-FdHyPx

Please, consider applying or sharing this opportunity with your network. To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Dr. Thomas B. Wild (tw...@umd.edu) no later than June 15, 2024.

Best regards,

Kamal

AFM Kamal Chowdhury, PhD

Assistant Research Scientist

Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center (ESSIC)

University of Maryland

5825 University Research Court, College Park, MD 20740

Email: kc...@umd.edu

ORCID | Google Scholar | GitHub | LinkedIn