#job Positions in Copenhagen at Technical University Denmark (DTU) and Copenhagen Business School (CBS)

Lissy Langer

Aug 7, 2022, 1:36:54 AMAug 7
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, jew...@cbs.dk

Dear Open Modellers,

In beautiful Copenhagen, which is ranking high on sustainability, work-life balance, and cycling culture, there are multiple interesting open positions for various levels of experience.

Technical University Denmark (DTU) – Section Energy Economics and Modeling

The section uses open-source modeling with a strong focus on district heating and renewable fuels. The main model used is the Balmorel model but recent efforts also push the use of the Julia programming language.PhD scholarship in Energy System Modelling Focusing on Transmission Investments and Sector Coupling (deadline August 15)

  • Various Research Assistant positions (to try out research and decide whether to pursue a Ph.D.)

Copenhagen Business School (CBS) – Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure (CSEI)

The Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure (CSEI) is a European research center at the Department of Economics at the Copenhagen Business School. At CSEI we are mainly focused on economic and policy research aspects of European energy issues. At the same time, we maintain a global outlook on the energy challenges of our time. CSEI is funded by stakeholders from the energy sector and other research grants.

  • Postdoc positions in Energy Economics (General) and the HE project European Distributed Data Infrastructure for Energy (EDDIE) (the calls will be published shortly here).
  • Student assistants (deadline September 2)

Please contact us if you are interested and/or have any questions!

Best,
Lissy (PostDoc at DTU in a Marie Curie project on power-to-x in macro-energy models, lil...@dtu.dk)  &
Jens (PostDoc at CSEI in a Marie Curie project on energy communities, jew...@cbs.dk)