YouTube webinar (49:56) on the open energy modeling community

Robbie Morrison

Mar 19, 2021, 11:16:26 AMMar 19
to openmod list

Hello all

A link to a YouTube video of a webinar I gave three weeks ago at Newcastle University.  Matt Deakin was the host.

Open data features quite significantly.  And perhaps the content is a bit tilted toward Germany because I live in Berlin.  But mostly I tried to give a fair breakdown.  You can decide for yourself whether you agree or not!

Stefan Pfenninger, TU Delft, will be presenting on 25 March 2021 11:00 GMT on "Model-based decision-support for the energy transition with Calliope".  Those times elsewhere:

  • Fri 26-Mar-2021 00:00 +1300 (NZDT)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 22:00 +1100 (AEDT)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 16:30 +0530 (IST) (India)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 14:00 +0300 (MSK)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 12:00 +0100 (CET)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 11:00 +0000 (GMT)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 11:00 +0000 (UTC)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 07:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 05:00 -0600 (MDT)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 04:00 -0700 (PDT)
  • Thu 25-Mar-2021 01:00 -1000 (HST)
Further details: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/supergenenhub/events/webinars/#wholeenergysystems

cheers, Robbie

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany