#job operations research around pumped hydro flexibility

Hofer-Temmel Christoph

Sep 20, 2022, 8:52:14 AM9/20/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

  in my group there is an open position with a focus on operations research, with many interesting tasks around algorithms optimising and selling/using the flexibility of large pumped hydropower systems. This is not a research position, but we try out new stuff all the time and have the advantage of seeing the impact of our models rather quickly. I am happy to answer informal questions.

MfG,

   Christoph Hofer-Temmel

----

Hofer-Temmel Christoph

Dr. techn. DI

illwerke vkw AG | Weidachstraße 6 | 6900 Bregenz | Austria

Email: christoph.h...@illwerkevkw.at

Tel: +43 5574601 73496

illwerke vkw AG | Weidachstraße 6 | 6900 Bregenz | Austria | T +43 5574 601-0 | in...@illwerkevkw.at | www.illwerkevkw.at
Aktiengesellschaft | Sitz: Bregenz | Firmenbuchgericht: LG Feldkirch | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 59202 m | UID-Nr.: ATU 36737402

Unsere Datenschutzinformationen erhalten Sie unter www.illwerkevkw.at/datenschutz oder per Post von unserem Kundenservice (Tel.: +43 5574 9000).

P Vor dem Drucken bitte an die Umwelt denken!