Event: "How open energy modelling can save the planet? – Unlocking potentials in research and industry" @Fr 25.11

Max Parzen

Nov 17, 2022, 8:55:00 AM11/17/22
to openmod initiative
Hi everyone,

We are running on 25th November a hybrid event in Edinburgh: "How open energy modelling can save the planet – Unlocking potentials in research and industry". Feel free to join us online or offline.

More details on the event can be found on openmod.

Best wishes,

Max

--

Maximilian Parzen

PhD Candidate in Energy System Modelling | Energy Storage

Director of PyPSA meets Earth – A Global Open Source Energy System Modelling Initiative

School of Engineering | University of Edinburgh

Tel: +49 (0)176 70889068Add me on LinkedIn | Google Scholar | Personal Website