#job Associate Professor in Renewable Energy Systems at the University of Oslo

Marianne Zeyringer

Jul 25, 2022, 9:47:31 AMJul 25
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Hi openmoders,

We are recruiting an Associate Professor in Renewable Energy Systems Modelling at the University of Oslo: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/227447/associate-professor-in-renewable-energy-systems

Application deadline is July 31st.

We are a growing, interdisciplinary team of enthusiastic renewable energy system modellers and are looking for a motivated team player. The department of Technology Systems is relatively new with lots of opportunities to shape and develop things. We run a popular Master program in Renewable Energy Systems for which we were awarded the Education Award.

Please get in touch if you have any questions,
Marianne

Associate Professor in Renewable Energy Systems
Energy Systems Modelling Group
Department of Technology Systems (ITS), University of Oslo
Phone +47-22842204

**My working hours may look different to yoursPlease only reply in your work hours.**