AGU2022 session on “Net-Zero Emissions Energy Systems”

Enrico Antonini

Jul 11, 2022, 1:06:37 PM7/11/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com, Edgar Virguez, Sara Ashfaq, sjd...@uci.edu
Dear all,

At AGU2022 we will be hosting GC065 - Net-Zero Emissions Energy Systems: Geophysical Constraints, Consequences, and Opportunities”. This session has been running every year since 2016. The conference will be held in person in Chicago, US, for those who can attend, as well as online from 12 to 16 December 2022.

We are encouraging abstract submissions from the entire energy modeling community. The abstract submission deadline is 3 August 2022 (23:59 EDT/03:59 +1 GMT). The full session abstract is included in the link above. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Enrico Antonini

On behalf of all the conveners, Sara Ashfaq, Edgar Virgüez, and Steve Davis.

Enrico Antonini | Postdoctoral Research Scientist

Carnegie Institution for Science

Department of Global Ecology
260 Panama St, Stanford CA 94305 USA
https://dge.carnegiescience.edu/