Re: Open Position at Institute for Buildings and Energy - Graz-AT

Robbie Morrison

Jan 19, 2021, 10:34:30 AM1/19/21
to openmod list, Anyla Berisha, Damm, Doris

Hello all, hi Anyla

I am duly passing along the email below as requested.  TU Graz are looking to hire a project assistant who speaks German.  PDF attached.

---

While I am here, information on academic job openings and on scientific meetings can be posted to the openmod forum under these two categories:

Listings on the forum also get indexed by search engines which may be an advantage.

Regarding reach, this mailing list has about 800 subscribers and the forum 650 subscribers (with one person signing on from Nepal yesterday).  In addition, this recent scientific meeting on climate forecasting has received 3200 page views:

with best wishes, Robbie

On 19/01/2021 15.57, Anyla Berisha wrote:
Dear Robbie,

At Institute for Buildings and Energy at TU Graz, we have an open position for Project Assistant for the research project Vitality District in the field of buildings and energy,  10-20 hours per week, starting immediately, limited until 31.08.2022.

I believe it fits the profile of the members of openmod initiative and I would appreciate it if you could share it with the [openmod] forum or anyone else you think might be suitable or interested for this position.

For more information I will include here the link to the IGE and the original job posting in German (since knowledge of German language is mandatory for this position).

In cc in this email I added Ms. Doris Damm, who will be happy to respond to any question or additional information needed.

Thank you in advance,
Best Regards,
Anyla

Anyla Berisha BSc Arch, MSc Arch, PhD. cand.

Univ.assistentin I Architektin

ige - Institut für Gebäude und Energie,

TU GRAZ

Rechbauerstraße 12/II

8010 Graz- AT

Tel.: +43 (0)316 873-4754

www.ige.tugraz.at

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany