Job Posting - Senior Energy Analyst

Adam Stein

Jun 23, 2021, 8:43:10 AM6/23/21
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear all Open Mod members,

We are looking for a new energy analyst to add to our team at the Breakthrough Institute in the United States. Ideally this individual will have some experience with energy system models and data analysis. Here is an excerpt from the posting:

“The Breakthrough Institute, a US-based environmental nonprofit research center, is hiring a Senior Energy Analyst to conduct original research, analysis, and writing on topics related to clean energy and climate change. We are looking for bold and critical thinkers with 3-5 years of experience in energy, environmental, or related topics and excellent writing skills. If you also hold or will soon obtain a graduate degree and possess good data analysis skills and experience, then you would be considered a strong candidate for this position. This is a full-time permanent position, initially remote but ultimately in-person in Berkeley, California starting in Q3 2021.

The full job listing for the Senior Climate and Energy Analyst position can be found here: https://thebreakthrough.org/about/jobs

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I am more than happy to discuss these opportunities with you. I'd also greatly appreciate it if you could forward this opportunity to other relevant programs where someone might be interested!

Best wishes,

Adam Stein, Ph.D.
Senior Energy Analyst
The Breakthrough Institute