"Senior Energy Modelling" positions at Open Energy Transition (OET) - Full-time - All-remote

Max Parzen

Feb 3, 2024, 9:46:56 AMFeb 3
to openmod initiative
Hey everybody,

We want to change the world with open energy modelling!

This year, we plan to double our team, looking especially for senior energy system modellers with a strong OS mindset. More info at my LinkedIn post:

My Saturday movie tip: "Revolution OS (documentary about GNU/Linux) (Multilingual) (HQ)" (free to watch on Youtube). Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Max

--
Maximilian Parzen

CEO of Open Energy Transition  A Non-Profit Tackling Energy Planning Challenges Worldwide

Co-Director of PyPSA meets Earth – A Global Open Source Energy System Modelling Initiative
PhD in Energy System Modelling | Energy Storage
| University of Edinburgh

Follow me on LinkedIn | Twitter | GitHub

Schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/max-parzen