Conference of the Austrian National-Economic Society

Johannes Schmidt

Feb 16, 2024, 7:52:35 AMFeb 16
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This year we will be hosting the conference of the Austrian National Economic Society at BOKU in Vienna from September 2nd to September 3rd, 2024.

The conference will focus on the theme "Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy," and we invite submissions in the realm of energy economics and energy system modeling. Additionally, you have the opportunity to propose a full session.

We are honored to have Karsten Neuhoff and Katheline Schubert as keynote speakers.

For detailed information and the submission of papers, please visit: https://short.boku.ac.at/noeg2024

We look forward to receiving submissions from many of you and would particularly appreciate the inclusion of sessions on energy system modeling at the conference!

all the best,
johannes

Associate Professor Dr. Johannes Schmidt

Institute for Sustainable Economic Development

University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences
Peter Jordan-Str. 82
1190 Vienna / Austria