2nd PyPSA User Meeting on May 27, 2024: 3 pm - 6 pm (CEST)

Caspar Schauß

Apr 3, 2024, 8:54:19 AMApr 3
to openmod initiative
user_meeting_banner.jpeg
Do you sometimes wonder who else uses your favourite open-source energy modelling tools, and what they do with it? Come join us at the PyPSA User Meeting!

___

Dear openmodders,

We are excited to announce the  second PyPSA User Meeting on May 27, 2024: 3 pm - 6 pm (CEST)!

What to do?

Call for lightning talks
  • All PyPSA users are encouraged to suggest 10-minute lightning talks about your use of the PyPSA toolbox.
  • We are especially interested in the types of problems you are tackling and how you employ PyPSA to solve them.
  • If there are more submissions than our time can accommodate, the organisers will choose which submissions will receive time slots to present.
Please submit your proposed lightning talk here (open until May 6). You can find the recordings of the first PyPSA User Meeting here.

___

Recording permissions

We’d like to record the entire session and, for people who give their consent, make the recordings available after the session under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) to those who were not able to make the meeting.

Participants can license their contribution to the meeting under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license at the time of registration. This will permit the associated video recording to be shared with a wider audience in the Open Modelling community.

In addition, presenters can optionally license their presentations under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license. This will also facilitate their dissemination and reuse.

Attendees and presenters should note that open licensing is optional. We will not publish anything without the consent of those being recorded. You may withdraw your consent afterwards as well. We will respect the wishes of anyone who asks to delete the recording of them during times when they were talking.

___

Inquiries

For any inquiries, please contact Bobby Xiong (mailto:xi...@tu-berlin.de) and Caspar Schauß (mailto:caspar....@gmail.com)

We look forward to a fruitful exchange with many of you!

Best regards,

Bobby, Caspar and the PyPSA team at TU Berlin

https://pypsa.org/
https://github.com/PyPSA