Data scraping and AI: webinar: Tue 14-May-2024 16:00 +0200 (CEST)

Robbie Morrison

May 13, 2024, 2:22:17 AMMay 13
to Openmod Initiative mailing list
Hello all

The French computer science academy, INRIA, is hosting a webinar
tomorrow, Tuesday on data scraping and AI. As follows

• GPAI IP Project Advisory Committee's online workshop: Understand and
addressing the AI data scraping challenge
• Tuesday 14 May 2024 16:00 +0200 (CEST)

https://app.livestorm.co/inria-14/gpai-ip-workshop-n-2-understand-and-addressing-the-ai-data-scraping-challenge

More on INRIA on wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Institute_for_Research_in_Computer_Science_and_Automation

Sorry for the short notice but I only recently learned of the event.

Having your database downloaded to train AI is a live issue for this
community — although I am afraid that I cannot say more than that.

with best wishes, Robbie
--
Robbie Morrison
Schillerstraße 85,10627 Berlin, Germany