New dataset released: subset of the ENTSO-E PECD in Parquet format

Matteo De Felice

Dec 15, 2021, 10:13:33 AM12/15/21
to openmod initiative
Dear all,
as I did in the past, I have 'converted' some useful data from the ENTSO-E PECD (which uses Microsoft Excel) to Parquet format (and CSV for the small tables). You can find the data here: https://zenodo.org/record/5780185#.Ybn_023MKMo

I have done this because we are using this data for our power system modelling and then I thought it could have been a good idea to share it on Internet.

Enjoy the data and let me know if you need further information or if you want to report something wrong in the dataset,

Best regards,
Matteo