#job PhD and Postdoc (f/m/d) - Global energy systems

Heinrichs, Heidi

Mar 28, 2022, 4:40:39 AM3/28/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Dear Openmods,

I would like to advertise some very interesting PhD positions at the IEK-3 in the bigger field of global energy systems. Both positions will contribute avoiding the currently observed security of supply issues for Germany and Europe within future energy systems.

PhD: https://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2022D-037-EN-IEK-3.html?nn=718260

Postdoc: https://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2022-120-EN-IEK-3.html?nn=363488

The applications are already running, so please apply quickly in the online recruitment system of the FZJ. You would work in an international and highly motivated team on current and relevant research subjects. We are looking forward to your applications!

If you have any questions about the topics, feel free to contact me!

Best regards,

Heidi

Dr.-Ing. Heidi Ursula Heinrichs

Group Leader “Energy Potentials and Pathways”

Institute of Energy and Climate Research

IEK-3: Techno-Economic Systems Analysis

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH

52425 Jülich

Mobil: +49 (170) 1769245