Cooper (2021) on the openmod and open data

Robbie Morrison

Apr 20, 2021, 10:13:27 AMApr 20
to openmod list

Hello all

A while back Danielle interviewed me about the openmod generally and about open data issues specifically.  I also sought input via this mailing list but contribution from that vector was relatively minor.  Here is the live result in any case:

If there are glaring errors, let me know and I'll submit an editing request.  And I am also guessing that that page will get a DOI and a PDF version to download in due course?

with best wishes, Robbie

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany