CfA: Energy sufficiency

frauke wiese

Sep 3, 2021, 4:20:22 AMSep 3
to Openmod Initiative
Dear openmods,

anybody working on sufficiency? I hope so :)

Then this call for abstracts could be interesting for you:

Call for Abstracts: „Energy sufficiency. Modelling and scenarios for less energy consumption”
TATuP-special topic in issue 2/2022. Deadline for your abstract: 30th September 2021

More information: https://tatup.de/index.php/tatup/announcement/view/36

I will be guest editor in this special issues, together with Benjamin Best (Wuppertal Institut für Klima, Umwelt, Energie), Michaela Christ (Europa Universität Flensburg) and Tilman Santarius (TU Berlin and Einstein Centre Digital Futures).

You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions: frauke...@uni-flensburg.de
All the best
Frauke