Fwd: Call for Abstracts  |  EMP-E 2021

Robbie Morrison

May 25, 2021, 12:01:02 PM5/25/21
to openmod list

Hi all

Just cross-posting a call for abstracts for an upcoming EMP‑E conference:

Day 3 covers "Collaborative and Transparent Modelling", a theme which I interpret as some recognition of the values this community was established to promote.

I am not involved in organizing but may well contribute to a session on open data on that same day.

For those not aware, there is also an EMP‑A for Africa: http://www.energymodellingplatform.org/africa.html

with best wishes, Robbie