[vienna 2023] Status update - upcoming workshop @ IIASA

Daniel Huppmann

Mar 2, 2023, 3:25:15 AM3/2/23
to openmod initiative, WAGNER Pat, SCHOWALTER Gretchen
Hi openmods,

The Energy, Climate and Environment program (ECE) at IIASA in Vienna/Laxenburg is happy to host an in-person openmod workshop at the end of this month (March 22-24, 2023). Thank you for the many registrations and proposals for talks & break-out groups.

We are currently working through the waiting list after having expanded capacity to ~60 participants. The attendance will be managed via the openmod forum - if you are on this list (https://forum.openmod.org/g/vienna-2023-workshop), we are expecting you in person!

If you are on this list and cannot attend physically for any reason, please reach out to me so that we can pass your spot to other participants.

We are currently putting together the detailed agenda. We will also provide live streaming of the plenary sessions of the workshop - more details to come!

In the meantime… who is interested to host the next in-person openmod workshop? Hope that we will have some expressions of interest at the closing plenary of the workshop!

Best regards,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel HUPPMANN
Senior Research Scholar
Coordinator of the Research Theme „Scenario Services & Scientific Software
Energy, Climate, and Environment (ECE) Program

Co-Chair of the Second Austrian Assessment Report on Climate Change (AAR2)

International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria | www.iiasa.ac.at