[Special Issue Invitation] Sustainable Infrastructure and Energy Commodities for Sector Integration

Daniel Huppmann

May 2, 2022, 11:00:23 AM5/2/22
to openmod initiative, Anne Neumann, Pedro Crespo del Granado
Hi openmods,

Together with Anne Neumann and Pedro Crespo del Granado (both at NTNU Trondheim), I’m guest-editing a special issue in the journal Energy Policy (Impact Factor 6.14) on "Sustainable Infrastructure and Energy Commodities for Sector Integration“.

The special issue was initiated based on several rounds of workshops as part of the European Forum for Energy and Climate Transition (EFECT, www.efect.eu) on these topics - but of course, with the war in Ukraine and efforts to switch away from (Russian) natural gas in Europe, the questions around sector integration, fuel substitution and stranded assets have become very timely and policy-relevant. And I can imagine that many of you are currently working on research questions in that direction...

Submission deadline: July 31, 2022

Please reach out if you have any questions or if would like to know whether your work fits the scope of the Special Issue.

Best,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel HUPPMANN
Research Scholar
Coordinator of the Research Theme „Scenario Services & Scientific Software"
Energy, Climate, and Environment (ECE) Program

webwww.iiasa.ac.at/staff/huppmann

International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
Schlossplatz 1, A-2361 Laxenburg, Austria | www.iiasa.ac.at