RGI–Hitachi Modellers' Exchange Workshop on 2 February 2022

Robbie Morrison

Dec 7, 2021, 11:04:12 AM12/7/21
to openmod list, Andrzej Ceglarz (RGI)

Hello openmodders (cc: Andrzej)

Berlin‑based Renewables Grid Initiative (RGI) and Japanese corporation Hitachi are hosting an online energy system modeling workshop on Wednesday 2 February 2022:

Hitachi Energy gave a short presentation at another RGI event today (on nature protection) and here is a screenshot of their simple breadboard diagram (copyright Hitachi Energy):

[hitachi-breadboard]

At today's event, I posted the following perhaps‑less‑than‑diplomatic question:

[q-and-a]

That question was set in the context of speaker after speaker stressing the importance of genuine public engagement when seeking to secure a sufficiently deep and rapid system transition to zero carbon.

The RGI‑Hitachi modeler workshop is tagged as by‑invitation‑only.  Openmodders who are interested should contact RGI, I guess.  The program details have yet to be finalized.

with best wishes, Robbie

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany