#event ABM4Energy

Christoph....@dlr.de

Jan 26, 2024, 10:31:05 AMJan 26
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Hello fellow openmodders,

from March 21st to March 22nd, the conference on Agent-Based Modeling for Energy Economics and Energy Policy in Freiburg will be held.

We’re pleased to share the preliminary program on our conference website: https://abm4energy.de/program/. We have a wide variety of presentations and workshops on agent-based models of which some are already open source.

We invite you all to participate; the registration is open till February 15th (https://abm4energy.de/registration/). Even though the talks are already planned, we encourage everyone to present their current research during the poster session.

If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the conference team (con...@abm4energy.de).

Kind regards,

ABM4Energy organizing team