Tenure track and posttoc position in my lab

Robin Girard

Mar 17, 2023, 5:10:06 AM3/17/23
to openmod initiative
Dear all, we propose a tenure track position and postdocs in my research group at Ecole des mines de Paris on  multi-energy system planning. Ecole des mines de Paris is one of the top engineering school in France, it is located in Paris but my lab is in the south of France.

The tenure track position : https://academicpositions.fr/ad/universite-psl/2023/research-assistant-tenure-track-in-energetics-optimization-of-the-energy-systems-of-the-future-for-a-safe-effective-and-decarbonized-energy-transition/195452

The postdoc position is for 1 to 4 years in a collaborative project with RTE (french TSO) on multi-energy system planning.

Please feel free send an email at
robin....@minesparis.psl.eu
if you want more information
Best regards

Robin Girard
Associate Professor
MINES Paris PSL - PERSEE center - ERSEI group