Fwd: survey - guidelines for projects on accepting LLM-generated code

Robbie Morrison

Jun 25, 2024, 9:50:19 AM (10 days ago) Jun 25
to openmod list

Hello all

Energy system frameworks might like to think about whether or not to take code from non‑humans?  And the broader issues involved as well.

The Free Software Foundation, based in Boston, United States, it starting to explore these issues by way of a survey.  Which you are invited to complete.

cheers, Robbie