FOSDEM'23 Energy devroom schedule now out

Robbie Morrison

Dec 23, 2022, 6:11:00 PM12/23/22
to openmod list, Nico Rikken

Hi all

The FOSDEM'23 Energy devroom schedule is now out:

I recognize two names from this community, Davide Fioriti and Robbie Morrison (that's me of course).  My apologizes if I missed anyone.  And of course, reply and let us all know if you will be presenting.

An "overwhelming amount of submissions" reported by the organizers.

This is a hybrid event and is being both streamed and archived.  More information and URLs too given here:

with best wishes, Robbie

--
Robbie Morrison
Address: Schillerstrasse 85, 10627 Berlin, Germany