#job PhD modelling European decarbonisation at TU Berlin; more postdoc and PhD positions to come

Tom Brown

Jul 8, 2021, 10:30:01 AMJul 8
to power...@googlegroups.com, openmod list, strom...@googlegroups.com
Dear openmodders, stromis, swarmers,

We have an exciting PhD position to share with you at TU Berlin, along
with several further postdoc and PhD positions coming in the next few weeks.

Topic: Modelling strategies to reduce European greenhouse gas emissions
with a focus on detailed infrastructure requirements, interactions and
conflicts (electricity, gas, hydrogen, CO2 networks)

Deadline: 06.08.2021

Duration: 5 years from October

Location: Heart of Berlin in a dynamic and expanding team

Details:

https://stellenticket.de/96889/TUB/?lang=en

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

We will be advertising several more postdoc and PhD positions on similar
modelling topics in the next few weeks, all to start from October. I'm
very happy to share details if you're interested!

Best wishes,

Tom

--
Tom Brown (he/him)
Professor of Digital Transformation in Energy Systems

Group website: https://www.ensys.tu-berlin.de/
Personal website: https://nworbmot.org/

Visitor Address:
Einsteinufer 25 (TA 8)