#event Autumn School - Modeling Energy System Integration and Sustainable Transport

Weibezahn, Jens

Mar 19, 2024, 12:54:02 PMMar 19
to openmod initiative, al....@cbs.dk

Dear openmods,

From October 21-24, 2024, we are organizing an Autumn School for Ph.D. students in Gothenburg together with colleagues from Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.

We will spend a week working intensively on energy sector modeling with a focus on sector coupling and sustainable mobility.

You can find more information here: https://csei.eu/event/nordnet-autumn-school-2024/ and below.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jens (cc) or me. We look forward to receiving your applications via our website.

Best regards,
Alexandra & Jens

The NordNET project is organising an autumn school for PhD students on energy system modelling, focusing on energy system integration and sustainable transport.

When and where? 21. – 24. October 2024 in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Who? All interested PhD students.

How? Apply by May 31, 2024 here.

_._,_._,_
_._,_._,_