#job Research Associate for Energy System Modeling in CoalExit Research group

Hainsch, Karlo Benedikt

Mar 28, 2022, 9:36:23 AM3/28/22
to openmod-i...@googlegroups.com

Dear openmoders,

we have an open position in our interdisciplinary research group CoalExit in the field of energy system modeling in Flensburg/Berlin. The tasks include working in research projects like the H2020 project openENTRANCE as well as developing and applying the open-source energy system model GENeSYS-MOD. It is also possible to combine the work with a PhD. More information can be found on https://jobs.uni-flensburg.de/jobposting/1222591d17d8e526707df356041c853a371635ae0 (in German), applications of non-german speakers are also welcome.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, I am happy to outline the particularities.

Best regards,

Karlo

Karlo Hainsch

Research Associate

Technische Universität Berlin

Workgroup for Infrastructure and Policy (WIP)

Junior Research Group CoalExit

Secretariat H33

Mail:      k...@wip.tu-berlin.de

Tel:         +49 30 – 314 21488