Cloudmanager App activation when Jboss server restart.

조회수 16회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Sre...@rsalesarm.com

읽지 않음,
2014. 2. 26. 오후 11:00:4314. 2. 26.
받는사람 openmobs...@googlegroups.com
Hi sohil,

   I am facing some prob with Cloudmanger App activation.Once the jboss server is restart i cant able to remotely lock n wipe the device until and unless activate the cloudmanager again from mobile.how can i resolve this ,I tried both 2.4m2 and 2.4m3 version too .

Waiting for your kind response.

Regards,
Sreelal.

Sohil Shah

읽지 않음,
2014. 2. 27. 오전 10:41:0814. 2. 27.
받는사람 openmobs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sreelal,

This looks like your device registration is getting lost in the database. Did you check if its just remote lock n wipe or even other functions that require device registration?

Another thing to test could be push socket re-establishment. Instead of re-registartion, do a manual stop/start of the CloudManager App from the Android App Management. See if the push socket is then re-established, and remote lock in and wipe work without re-registration. This is not a fix, but a way to find out what could be going on.

Thanks
Sohil

Sre...@rsalesarm.com

읽지 않음,
2014. 2. 27. 오후 10:28:0414. 2. 27.
받는사람 openmobs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sohil,

  I checked other functionality its working fine.only prob is that once server is restart its able to send push notification but cloud-manager app not receiving that push notification until and unless activate am using 2.4M2...but in case of 2.4M3 no need to activate, but want to just open the cloudmanager app in device after restart the server,then only push notification is getting to the device.

Push notification not getting to the device after restart other functionality is working fine after restart.

Reagrds,
Sreelal

Sre...@rsalesarm.com

읽지 않음,
2014. 2. 28. 오후 11:07:4814. 2. 28.
받는사람 openmobs...@googlegroups.com, Sre...@rsalesarm.com
Hi sohil,

    I find out the exact problem,when restart the server the push settings in cloud-manager app getting stop the service automatically, but its not starting the service automatically once restart.

    Can you tell me how to enable push settings automatically once restart.

    Its very use-full for me to move forward.

Thanks and regards,
Sreelal

전체답장
작성자에게 답글