Invitation for first OpenMetrics dev summit of 2021

Richard Hartmann

Feb 25, 2021, 2:19:33 PM2/25/21
to Prometheus Developers, Prometheus Users, OpenMetrics
Dear all,

Prometheus dev summits are not the only thing that's radically open
starting 2021. As hinted at in late 2020, the OpenMetrics calls are
open to join, recorded, and publicly available going forward.

We will be meeting tomorrow 2021-02-25 at 12:30 UTC

For details agenda, and all information about this call going forward,
please see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17j5w4CZGT5bg6mtqFkJjTp4Vx53K1RU543rhA05Dxzg

We will most likely find a different time slot for the call going
forward and updates will be in this document and on the mailing list.

Best,
Richard

Richard Hartmann

Feb 26, 2021, 7:36:02 AM2/26/21
to Prometheus Developers, Prometheus Users, OpenMetrics
Just to make sure: https://meet.google.com/gyv-rdxg-ypc is the correct
meeting URL.
--
Richard

Richard Hartmann

Feb 26, 2021, 7:45:07 AM2/26/21
to Prometheus Developers, Prometheus Users, OpenMetrics
For Meet bombing reasons, the meeting is now closed and will be
published afterwards.

--
Richard