Luca from Sysdig

Fabian Reinartz

Oct 30, 2017, 9:43:22 AM10/30/17
to openm...@googlegroups.com, Luca Marturana
Hi everyone,

I met folks from Sysdig at DockerCon and they are interested in getting involved with OpenMetrics. Please meet Luca, who's working on Sysdig's metric collection capabilities.

Great to see more vendors getting involved :)

Luca, this is the official mailing list for OpenMetrics. There's also a bi-weekly video call I have added you too.

Cheers,
Fabian

Ben Kochie

Oct 30, 2017, 10:15:53 AM10/30/17
to Fabian Reinartz, OpenMetrics, Luca Marturana
Great!

Thanks for inviting them Fabian.

Luca Marturana

Nov 6, 2017, 12:07:34 PM11/6/17
to Ben Kochie, Fabian Reinartz, OpenMetrics
Thanks for the invite Fabian!

Looking forward to work with you guys
Luca Marturana
Engineering Manager / Sysdig